I shot some photos yesterday. Been a while since I had a focused shoot. It went pretty well and I am pretty glad that I agreed to do it. I'm still editing the pics, but I did work on a couple a little bit. It was a brother and sister shoot for my mom's bosses kids.


























I'm currently awake at 5:16 am and am starting to feel the effects of sleepiness. I went over a friend's house and took a 30 minute nap before we decided to go out. And since that point I've just been up. I'm planning on sleeping around 6, 6:30. I don't want to be awake during the day because then I'll go somewhere and spend money, lol. And waste gas. The things I do to try to save a few bucks. I got my tuition bill in the mail, it's due August 4th. WELP. I definitely don't have the money but we'll see. I'm probably going to have to pay it monthly or whatever like I did last year. That's a lot better I guess but I hate having such a large amount go to something that doesn't make me happy.

Somewhere in-between that I have to buy my ticket to Florida, probably in September. That's if things progress naturally and positively. I'm hoping they do because it'd make me happy, but at the same time it's scary. I don't even want to talk about it, lol. [or write about it I guess]

Oh, and here's a video of me being stupid and rapping lol.

6 comments:

Ashley A. said...

When I saw this my first thought was when you were talking about how worried you were that the bro/sis shoot would look like an engaged couple shoot, lol.

Anyway, owing money sucks, we all know that, but I'm sure it'll all work out and I really do hope that your trip to Florida happens. I mean, if things progress as they have, it seems like an almost done deal.

And this video of you rapping? You're so lame Eric. And I mean that in the most loving way possible. :)

SN: You and this Kim Kardashian thing...you're never gonne let that fantasy go, eh?

limchoy.lee said...

youre coming to florida!! im assuming this girl you've been hinting at lives down here? ahh. good luck with everything though =]

limchoy.lee said...

youre coming to florida!! im assuming this girl you've been hinting at lives down here? ahh. good luck with everything though =]

kyeshia said...

Your raps aint got nothing on mine! I spit it how I live it.

alexis b said...

I did a photo shoot yesterday too!

the dumb flyest. said...

Ashley, I will never let Kim. K go lol. I'm lobbying my future wife to let me get a cardboard cutout of her LOL.

And yeah Rebecca, something like that lol. It actually seems dumb to me to visit because of a girl though so I'm trying to convince myself it's ok.

I wanna see your pics too Alexis! Your shoot was of Bretony right? I think I saw one on your Tumblr ...