I've been trying to write a post on here for about a week, to no avail. Mainly because I can't think of anything meaningful to write on here.

I've been going through these bouts of extreme sleepiness from not being able to sleep when I'm supposed to. I have a small window to sleep, and I'm missing it because I'm not that tired, and then I end up coming home from work and sleeping through my first class in the morning. Not good, lol. What is good is that my classes for the summer are starting to draw to a close. I've finished my Sociology class and all that is left is my math and Applied Journalism course.

Because of the no sleep thing, I'm mad at myself for taking this position as Asst. Editor of the school paper. My mom says it's a good opportunity and I shouldn't pass things like this up, but you know what? I'm not sure I even care. I'm supposed to dedicate an extra 10-15 hours a week to this, and I'm not sure where I'm going to find that time. I honestly don't, and I'm taking another math course next semester that I NEED to pass. After that I'll have fulfilled all of my math requirements. The only good thing that I've been able to find in this whole editor thing is getting a half-scholarship, but honestly, that isn't even that much.

I guess I'm planning on using the money that I'll be saving on some trips. How many times do I say that? Lol. I'm just a bad planner, I get stressed out and cancel shit. Hopefully I can follow through with these trips. Actually, because I want to see someone I pretty much know I'm going to follow through with the trip. That's a whole 'nother blog that I won't be writing though.

Along those lines though ... I'm so disinterested in every woman except one, and she's the aforementioned person. Besides that I just feel annoyed by most females. After this experience with this chick here about a month ago I've been slowing down on messing with these women which is cool but that directly coincided with the early stages of talking to someone. But I've still been a little savage-like here and it wasn't until a couple of days talking to my homeboy that I thought, "ah nah, I'm losing my lowkey status here in my city, time to slow my roll." Lol.

Damn, this turned into a legit blog entry, didn't it? It's 5:25am though and I need to shower and sleep so I'm about to flip a coin and see which one will happen.

No comments: