There most definitely will be a July mix. Most definitely.

Enjoying my summer despite working every night and going to school every day has been hard, but I've managed to get out on the weekends. I'm not much of a "go out every weekend" type of guy but I've been on that for the past three or so weekends. Kind of cool to just chill out with friends though, I must admit. I miss a lot of things that go on being holed up in my room so it's nice to get out there sometimes.

I'm working on so many things too. Quite ridiculous. Made a big step-up at school and had a talk with my teacher that runs our school paper and I'm pretty much going to be Assistant Editor of our school's paper next semester. Best thing about that is getting a scholarship. Not sure how much but considering I pay everything out of pocket anything is helpful.

Also got my first paid shoot coming up sometime soon. And along with that, two other (non-paid) shoots with friends, mainly for practice and hopefully to build a portfolio. Gah, let me not talk about my photography and the complete lack of risks that I take with it. I'm so very lazy and nonchalant which is NOT GOOD! So let's hope I can kick myself in the right direction.

I've been saving up money but for the next two weeks I'm going to be SO broke. Not even going to look towards my stash, just going to live the poor life. I'm buying some photo equipment this weekend and then there's things like gas and my phone bill. And car insurance. No bueno! Not sure why I haven't ever looked for a new job but it is what it is. I've stopped buying unnecessary shit but I guess it all depends on what you think is unnecessary.

Anyway, some shots from this weekend.



No comments: