So today was my third morning running. Or was it my fourth? No, it was my third.
The first day I didn't know exactly what I was going to do so I just jogged and walked, varying the laps. The second day I jogged a little more, then walked the curves and sprinted the straightaways. Today was the first day that I ran the mile. I was oh-so-tired. I don't think I've run the mile since I was in high school. Junior year, because my senior year we didn't give a fuuuuck about doing any type of physical activity.
My mile time was terrible. Well, I don't know about terrible but it makes me realize that I probably won't hit a 4-minute mile. Maybe a 6-minute mile is what I should aim for by the end of summer. My mile time this morning was 9:06. I walked two curves, so yeah ... but overall I wasn't too displeased. It was my first time running in awhile. I should get better. Starting next week I'll be doing 10 miles a week, so 2 miles a day. Then I'll up that to 15 a week. Trying to have some consistency.
I've been feeling good recently, it's actually quite amazing. Not sure what to attribute it to, maybe the running, maybe the haircut, who knows. I've also decided to invest in something. It's kind of odd, so I don't even feel TOTALLY ok talking about it. Makes me feel weird, lol. But yeah. Eric feeling better, always a good thing. :]
1 comment:
now im totally ashamed to admit my mile time. last time i ran a mile was freshman year of high school and it took me 11 minutes. pfft. okay now i feel challenged. im gonna start working out. make sure i keep up with it too eric lol
Post a Comment