It's the one thing about myself that I hate the most. I don't even know why I can't just be able to say something correctly without tripping over it.
I probably wouldn't be writing about this if just now, while at work, this woman hadn't come by asking for this guy she was picking up. She asked if he had left already and I couldn't even get out, "He left five minutes ago." F's and t's. They're so hard.
Then the way she looked at me as if I was an idiot. And the condescending way she said, "WHAT?!"
That kind of stuff hurts a lot.
If I could I would never speak again.
3 comments:
Man I feel you. I hate repeating myself, and I know I talk way to fast. I'm at the point that if what i'm saying get's lost in translation I'm just going to let it go. Especially if it's not really important enough to say again.
This made me laugh. You'll be alright.
Post a Comment