Mixtape coming ... Friday.
I spent almost three hours shoveling yesterday and it sucked. Underneath the snow was about a half inch of ice, so imagine how much fun I had working with that. I think at one point I wanted to cry but then I remembered that growing an icicle out of my eye probably wouldn't be a wise decision.
I'm also debating whether or not I should go to class. We've only had school on Monday since Tuesday & Wednesday were cancelled due to the weather. I also would have to get up at 8 o'clock. I know in my head I'm going to get up and go to class but I like debating about it with myself, it gives myself false hope.
I'm turning in my sheet to request March 14th - 18th off so I can go to Miami. This is basically the last step before I pay for my ticket. Hope they give it to me.
It's 4:23 a.m. and I'm wondering where the guy is that relieves me. I need those three hours of sleep, they sound SO good right now.
As does a new job.
3 comments:
ERIC! you'll be here for my birthday! we can celebrate. i know youre gonna hang with alli but you better make time for me too!
Of course I will!
Especially if you have cake lol. :D
Luckyyyy. Miami ought to be fun! I swear I want to travel the world.
Post a Comment