I'm happy talking to someone with no sole purpose of being theirs. Complete 360 from whatever blog I wrote a few days ago. Kind of nice to have a friend to chat with without any sexual implications whatsoever. There aren't even any comments that references any kind of feelings whatsoever. It's like the vibe is there that maybe we like each other but I wholeheartedly am cool with her being 20 years old, living her life. Do you. I came to this realization while texting her and thinking about how nice of a friend she is and why that has to be ruined whenever other factors come into play. I think even if she met someone and hit it off I'd be okay. Wait ... did I just put her in the friend zone? No, guys don't have friend zones per se.
Today is the first day of my Advertising class. This class begins at ... 9:30? Kind of early, I was liking waking up at 10 o'clock but I guess I'll be back to my three hours of sleep, getting up at eight. I feel like I haven't done much in any of my classes. I don't think I've had one assignment for points yet. That means I have an A in every class right? Yeah, only time this year that it'll look like that probably lol.
I'm working on this weekly series of photos. Basically I'm just going to take a picture of how I'm feeling that day and throw the day of the week on it, hipster-style. Contrasted photo + Helvetica font lol. I have to do something to kind of spark some creativity and keep me interested in my 365. Last year I stopped around day 45 or so. Kind of determined to keep it going. I even changed up the blog layout so it kind of displays the photos a little nicer, gives a view of five at a time. www.kennedyjf.tumblr.com
Last week I went to the Art Museum and really enjoyed myself. Right now I'm trying to decide where I can go this Saturday. I really want to get out and look at more of my city. I may go back to the Art Museum actually since they'll be highlighting some African-American artists. I'll try to drag my mom there, she might enjoy that. Maybe I won't go crazy spending an extended period of time with her.
I was also thinking of doing a monthly mixtape for this blog. I got the idea from this blog that I enjoy reading from time to time. She's pretty interesting. Would anyone even care if I did though ...?

4 comments:
Yo, I would definitely appreciate a monthly mixtape
Well all I need is one person to want it, I'll put that together then!
i've been friend zoned. :( its a no bueno.
Have you ever done the friend zoning to someone?
Post a Comment