Basic Space.

I think I'm done making an effort contacting a lot of people, her included. Actually, I'm pretty sure that I'm beginning to just be 'off'' of her. I don't like the vibe that I get from her after we don't talk and most of the time I don't like the vibe that I get from her generally. We'll see how all of this goes, whether I feel different when I wake up.

Speaking of waking up, I bought/rented half of my textbooks on Chegg and the other half I bought from my school's bookstore, so I guess I'll go pick those up today. I start class Monday. I also need to pick up a planner because I am the most disorganized person that there is when it comes to keeping track of assignments, dates, etc. Beyond that I'm not getting anything else for school as I'm mad I spent so much on textbooks. Last semester I didn't buy any outside of one, and although I passed my classes it's too stressful not having a textbook.

Also contemplating whether or not I want to get a Pro Flickr account. Probably will if the quality of my pics gets better.

Day 13 of my 365.

5 comments:

Ayana said...

God, I love The xx. Missed them a few months back and still regret it.

the dumb flyest. said...

They're really awesome! :[ Sorry you missed them, I don't think I've even been aware of them coming to St. Louis ever, so at least we're in the same boat lol.

Jocelyn said...

"I think I'm done making an effort contacting a lot of people"

I felt the same way a few months ago, or rather, I still feel like that, but I know what you mean. Not just with a specific one person, but a whole group of people in general. It's a difficult decision to a certain extent because you kind of don't know what'll come of it - if it'll do any good and leave you better off or if you'll continue wondering. Mine had to do in aspect of letting ties go and just living without worrying or being hurt by certain people anymore.

Reading what I just typed, it made more sense in my head and I had more words, but now I don't even know.

As for textbooks, rented most of mine this quarter and managed to buy one at a nearby bookstore, but at the end of the first week of school, I spent a good $300+ on school related stuff. It's depressing. Freakin' school! We can do it, Eric! Lol.

I really enjoy looking at your 365 pictures, btw. This one makes me wanna walk around downtown.

Have a good week :]!

Jocelyn said...

Ps. I haven't closed your blog's window yet and Imogen Heap's "Hide & Seek" just came on your playlist and it put me in reverie.

I wanna rummage through your music.

the dumb flyest. said...

Thanks Jocelyn! I hope you have a good week as well!

I totally know what you mean too, decisions of who to keep in your life have to seem like they'll positively impact you.

Sometimes, and this may just be me, I feel like there are people in my life who just have no positive, nor negative impact. Lol, it's so weird. Idk how to explain. :| lol.