Because I most likely won't be getting much for Christmas (ah, the perils of being 22), I'll have to make myself a Christmas list full of things I want ... that I'll have to buy myself. :(
It isn't a big list considering I don't want to spend over $300 on myself. I STILL want my camera but I truly feel as if I'll never get it.
It isn't a big list considering I don't want to spend over $300 on myself. I STILL want my camera but I truly feel as if I'll never get it.
- Black Nike Sweatpants $30 - the ones I bought on Black Friday are the comfiest sweatpants that I've ever had the privilege of wearing. This is a priority, lol.
- Inception on Blu-Ray $20 - I never buy movies, I'd rather dl them. I have a pretty big collection of movies on my external hard drive and that suits me, but Inception ... yeah, going to break my unwritten rule and buy this. It was just too good, storywise and especially with the special effects. That's why I have to get it on Blu-Ray.
- Air Jordan 11s, Cool Grey $175 - Basically been waiting for these all year. These are the ONE pair of Jordans that I wanted this year minus the Space Jams, and I was unable to get those.
3 comments:
Everyone keeps talking about Inception and I have yet to see it. I considered buying it though. Best Buy and Amazon have the bluray for $17.99, I believe this week. I know this applies for Best Buy anyway. I don't know about Amazon, but yeaaaaah.
Gracias!
I'll probably go to Best Buy today to pick it up. :D
And you definitely need to see it, it's amazing!
I ended up buying it on Amazon. $17.99 for the 3disc combo because for some reason, when I stopped by Best Buy, the price was way diff. Did you buy it already?! On amazon, I got free shipping and no tax and I'm suppose to get it in tomorrow. :B.
Post a Comment