My new phone came in the mail today. Less than 24 hours after breaking, that's pretty awesome. I didn't get time to set it up since I randomly decided to go play basketball, but I've been playing with it at work, trying to remember the apps I had. Kind of bummed because all my pictures from the old one are gone. Yeah ... so ... lol.
Today is Friday though which (theoretically) means that I can sleep in as long as you want to. I say theoretically because what usually happens is a) I get interrupted by something mundane or insipid b) I all of a sudden get a checklist of things that I need to accomplish which makes me cranky upon hearing while in bed or c) I wake up too early for my liking. I JUST WANT SLEEP. I haven't really been getting sleep in the middle part of my day like I usually [need] to. I only get about three hours in the morning so I really count on that middle sleep, but things have been so frantic lately that it has been nonexistent. There's no such thing as "catching" up on lost sleep, but that doesn't mean I don't want to sleep for 10 hours straight. Right about now that sounds perfect.
Usually I go get a haircut tomorrow/friday but I'll get to save time since I'm doing No Shave November. Lol, this is attempt #5 at getting a Rick Ross beard. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME AND THAT UPSETS ME. Seriously. I want that, bad. My cheeks just won't grow it in but I'm going to try and see how far I get. I'll probably not cut my hair either for the remainder of the year. Just get linings, but see how much it'll grow by New Year's. I would like to get that John Legend look sometime next year.
So yeah, I dream about how my perfect house will be all the time. All de tyme. Whenever I see pictures of concepts in houses that I like, I save them for future reference when I'm a millionaire. (don't laugh) They're never super extravagant ... I actually want a nice, modest home with great features. Mellow color schemes, amazing furniture, awe-inspiring art, along those lines. I came across this picture today and thought it was pretty nice.
I'm definitely a minimalist when it comes to design and whatnot. I like this whole setup, especially how the floors accent the walls & ceiling. That actually makes the red & blue pop out when really, the blue is kind of dull, and the red is bold, but not shiny. Me like.
Oh, and somewhere in this week I found time to start a story. About a paragraph's work but still, a start is a start. I hope that I can build on it. It's kind of different than what I usually write so I'm trying to make it make sense. If that makes sense. Build a nice story-line and sound author-y. I'll most definitely be posting it on here whenever I finish, or at least, get a substantial amount done.

1 comment:
I love that setup too. I forgot which design blog I saw that on, but I fell in love.
Post a Comment