I wore a du-rag today, and I just spent 10 minutes brushing my hair. This isn't really "blogworthy", or at least not as much as it is random. I just want waves. I can never get 'em! It's so confusing, all I want is to make people seasick with my hair. Gosh. I have very straight hair when it's low cut, and very curly hair when it grows out, and I guess that's cool because I have a nice grade of hair, but damnit, I want waves. They look so cool. I kind of have hair like Pharrell though. Girls aren't getting seasick in that ish, no tsunamis over here. :(
Last weekend I bought this vest from Hollister for about $70. Then the next day I saw this Levi jean jacket for about $60, but didn't buy it because I couldn't justify with myself spending $130 on two jacket-type items. Now, a week later, I'm wondering if I should just go take the vest back and get the jacket. Or if I should just keep the vest, and get the jacket later on, when hopefully it might go on sale. OR, if I should take the vest back and put that money towards some boots.
I REALLY want some new boots. I told myself I was done with Polo Boots, but I saw some styles that I like. They're so hyped here in St. Louis but fuck it, if I like it I like it. OR I may just get some classic Timbs, the 6-inch wheatie boys.
I'll decide this weekend. I'm not really trying to spend any money this weekend, well, not for about a month. I'm trying to stack a lil' something for Black Friday. Maybe I can find a dslr for the low around then, that'd be pretty nice. Maybe I'll just make my Black Friday shopping list a dslr, some wheat Timbs, and those Jordans, the 13's.




2 comments:
Those were my favorite Jordans, which I affectionately called the "mattress pad" ones. I don't know the numbers. Way too confusing.
Lol @ mattress pad. Now I can't help but see that when I look at them.
I'll get you a pair when I get mine, lol.
Post a Comment