Today, things got weird after my math class.
This woman who sits beside my friend and I asked us to stay after class. That kind of annoyed me because usually I like to get out so I can leave the crowded parking lot on time. We waited though, and about 3 minutes later she asked the teacher to meet with us. The conversation went as follows:
Her: Are you two passing the class?
Me: (thinking, yeah, but is that your business) Haha, you'd have to ask the teacher.
Friend: Uhhh ...
Her: Well I'm not, and I'm not going to fail because you two are talking during class.
Stop.
This is probably where I started to get pissed. I was just surprised that this woman had the audacity to blame us for her failing ... when she missed a whole week of school.
Her: Last week I left class because you two were talking, and I'm not going to do that anymore.
Friend: What? You left class?
Her: Yeah, and then there was that day when you were laughing so hard you had to leave the room.
Friend: :| I had to use the bathroom.
Her: Oh, well I left too, I went to find you.
LOL, wut? What were you going to do when you found him? In my head I was just thinking, "what is going on right now?"
Me: Well look, there's no need for you to get hostile. The obvious thing for you to have done would have been to look over at us, said we were too loud, and then the problem would be solved. (and I knew this would make her mad ...) Calm down.
Then I proceeded to leave while she was talking because I was over the situation, lol.
I'll admit my friend and I talk during class. The crazy thing is, we're both passing, and most of the time we're discussing math. This chick misses classes and wants to blame us. Idk, I go in for tutoring at 8 in the morning and I don't get off work until 4:30 ... so my sympathy meter is extremely low for anyone not passing. Especially when I've never seen her getting tutoring while I'm there. You can't blame us for you failing ... in psychological terms, that's called projection.
2 comments:
LMAO @ this chick.
I would have laughed at her face as she was saying this crap to you!
Ew.
People are so weird. It's hard to even feel sorry or bad for what she's blaming you for because really, you're right.
This whole past week, I've had his huge midterm for my Stats Research class which included an interpretation and study paper as well as a 55 MC take home test, right? This girl in my class had called me asking if I was understanding anything and what my grade was and yada yada yada. I was getting ready to leave for tutoring (and this is Saturday btw). She starts going off like, "Omg, I have a freakin D in the class right now. I don't feel like driving over to campus though. Are you really gonna go?" Mind you, I live 30minutes away from where I go to school and so does she going the opposite direction. She goes, "I might not make it, can we meet on Monday and help me with the midterm and stuff?" So, I figured, "Ok, well .. I'll help her out and be nice." Monday comes along and I never heard from her all weekend, assuming I'd just hear from her that afternoon, asking where I was on campus to help her. I don't have classes on Mondays so going to school was totally to assist her with her crap. She texts me at the hour we were suppose to meet and says, "Omg, I totally don't feel good. Can't meet today. Sorry". Like, foreal? You couldn't let me know that hours BEFORE we were suppose to meet so I didn't have to waste gas and my time? Then she texts again, "I'll totally come tomorrow though. I SO have to go to class. I can't miss that class anymore. But hey, can you call me or I call you later and can I get the answers for the multiple choice from you?"
I looked at my phone and did this, "wtf" face and thought to myself, "You're kidding right?". The midterm was due this past Thursday. I decided I just wasn't going to respond.
So I sat there and thought about the whole thing. It'd be a whole different story if she wasn't always using the same excuses all the time as to why she's not in class. "Omg I totally didn't feel good." or "i didn't feel like driving to school today. It's so far." or "I didn't have anyone to babysit my kid" or "this class is so stupid. there's like, no point of going to his class bc he's so stupid". Well, breezy, You're not even making efforts to going to class. Why don't you take some freakin medicine or go to the doctor about your freakin illness. if you didnt want to drive to school, why did you choose this university? Why don't you take your kid to the daycare or bring your kid to school. Other people do it. She was constantly texting and trying to call me for answers or help til the day it was due and I just wouldn't respond. Along with those, she'd be like, "Please answer. The midterm is due soon and I need the answers and I need your help". IGNORE.
Ok, now I'm just getting way into this. But really, it's difficult to even feel sorry or have pity on anyone when they're responsible for the outcomes of certain things. Yeah, sure.. whine or complain about it, but if you're not putting a solution to the situation, complaining and whining about it isn't going to help you with anything.
Yeah, I feel like I just went off tangents. My bayyyud.
But homegirl (that girl in your class and the girl in mine) need to stop and make efforts on their part.
Bah! K, I'm done. This makes me want to blog about it, but i felt like I just did responding to this entry.
Post a Comment