Page.


What can I say that hasn't been said? Guess there's only things to do that haven't been done.

I had the opportunity to go out tonight, but I declined. There are some things in my life that I'm super-conscious about, and it prevents me from doing some things. That on top of the fact that when I go out it is never as entertaining for me as it is for everyone else.

This is probably the perfect night to work on some things. I have someone who is making me a couple beats for my mixtape. I'm excited. Are you excited? You should be. Well, you probably shouldn't, but I'm taking this ultraaaa serious. I'm scared though. I don't think I realized how worried I was about failing until I wrote this song and then threw it away 10 minutes later.

I really do think I'm mildly depressed too, but somehow it's a good thing. It makes me not want to feel so pessimistic about my life, to accomplish something. It's overwhelming though. Wherever I want to be, it just feels SO far away and when I think of it it's like a tidal wave washing over me. That's kind of the feeling that I get, it's like ... anxiety. Enough to make my heart start beating faster and make me get sort of dizzy. I don't know, but the feeling sucks.

No comments: