Keys.
This guy is amazing. Our new qb, Sam Bradford, and maaaaan, he has me excited for Rams football again. We got our first win of the season on Sunday (after two very close losses), and it feels good. I can't tell you all how excited I am to watch Rams football. I remember when we went to the Super Bowl in 2000. I was in like ... 6th grade and my middle school was going CRAZY. Everyone had jerseys and t-shirts and there were songs. It was just an exciting time and hopefully in a few years Bradford & Co. can lead us back there.
The rest of my weekend was largely uneventful. I went to my friend's crib on Saturday night since he texted me about some girls falling through. That was what it was, lol. And also remembered how Missouri doesn't sell liquor on Sundays after 1:30 a.m., which is sort of disappointing if you wind up at a store at 1:37 a.m. and find that out.
My Monday was also uneventful. Or more uneventful than I expected it to be. I had built myself up to talk to this chick in my class & maybe invite her to go see The Social Network (which looks AMAZING by the previews), and then she doesn't show up in class. Which is pretty much my luck when it comes to women, lol. Now I either have to hope the confidence that I built up carries over to Wednesday, or build it up again. And I know women thrive off of confident men so I was fully ready to engage in a convo with her and just ... idk, see where it led me. I'm trying! I hope my son is better with women than I am, lol.
I also had these crazy dreams while I was napping before work today. They were kind of scattered but one thing I remember about them is waking up thinking, "I have to contact my dad sometime this week." I don't really like talking about my father and our relationship, or lack thereof right now. Just weird falling outs that we have due to us both being stubborn. My mom tells me all the time to just put up with it and cherish the time I have, and me being the stubborn asshole I am, I always act like I don't care. And sometimes I don't, I really don't, but then sometimes I feel guilty and I think of what he's going through which I'd care not to talk about. But he is going through things and I'm pretty much a bad son much more than he's a bad father. I guess I have to figure out if I'm more scared of talking to him, or losing him. In my dream when I went to go see him he was just friendly to me and not lecturing me on not seeing him in awhile, and I wish it could be like that. But there's always the lecture and that makes me not up for going to see him. Idk. Sometimes I can be so torn with this particular situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
liquor stores in my area stop selling liquor at midnight every night. its the saddest thing ever. luckily i have a gas station that sells to me later.
Midnight??!
That's crazy, why is it so early there?
Post a Comment