Senses.

I forgot my laptop charger at home as well as my math notebook with my notes in it, so work was ... unusual. I thought I'd die without my laptop charger, but I survived. I'm on it now, I decided to wait for the last hour of work to use when I could be sure the battery wouldn't die.

I updated my "fashion" blog a few minutes ago. I love the blog layout. Perfect for pictures and mini-descriptions.



I also redid my desktop. More minimal and the icons are unified.

Yesterday I took my mom to the Post Office & to Target. Well, Target was for me moreso than for her (had to buy a video game, lol), but she ended up spending more money than me. I was dying walking around the store, I wanted to be in and out. She had surgery about a month ago, and she just started therapy this week. Walking is a little hard for her right now. Well, sitting down is especially hard since she had surgery on her back. Herniated discs, or bulging discs. I know it has to be extra painful.

Today was actually kind of a blur. I remember getting up, getting to school with one minute to spare, coming home and going out with my mom, us getting some Bread Co., ... then playing the game, sleeping for two hours and now being here at work.

I have that class with that girl today. I'm kind of over it now, lol. I don't know, this just seems to be too much thinking about one person who probably doesn't even realize I exist outside of a classroom. I always do this though, put the women I like on pedestals ... only to knock them off quickly.

No comments: