You know you're reading a good book when you both don't want it to end AND want to be done with it.
I've seemingly renewed my love for Lupe Fiasco's music. It's making me feel great.
Writing in this particular blog is almost like yelling in a desert. ... with Kid Cudi playing in the background.
Apparently she missed me. That was nice hearing directly from her.
More shopping Saturday. It makes me feel better about life.
When I get a dslr I'll probably take tons of nude pictures of myself and store them in a secret folder on my laptop. When I get old, I want to see how my body looked. ... and I'm curious as to how my penis looks in a really hi-res picture, I'll admit that too.
I seriously keep feeling like people are walking behind me, but when I turn around there's nobody. Let's pretend that it isn't freaking me out x10.
My greatest enemy is my inner me.
Am I the only person who feels like their friends should be a representation of who they are, yet they really aren't? Yah, I usually feel like I don't fit in with my pimpin' friends, smoking weed & being all cool and shit.
Some girl on facebook made a status about lame boys, and I could only think, "She probably thinks I'm lame, but what's crazy is I think SHE'S lame. Too bad everyone else thinks the sun shines out of her ass."
"Much more is what we have in store."
No comments:
Post a Comment