Currently typing this from the Bread Co., while on my lunch break. I'm at this 2-day security class, which I must say is the most boringgggg thing ever. Not to mention that I have to be here at 8 a.m., which is hard when you get off of work at 4:30 a.m. Needless to say, I'm tired.

But today is Game 1 of the NBA Finals, no time to be tired! Go Lakers!



Seriously though, I'm excited for the Finals. That'll make me happy, especially if the Lakers win. And I still haven't gotten a new Lakers jersey, so maybe after class today I'll go look for one. If I'm not too tired. I must say, sitting here eating my broccoli cheddar soup, and smoked turkey sandwich, that the weather is great. I mean, I'm inside because I don't like eating outside, but the weather looks great. And what's even better is that in weather like this, the women start wearing sundresses and whatnot. I'm at The Loop in St. Louis, which is kind of like this strip of restaurants and businesses, pretty popular place. And there are a lot of nice looking ladies walking by. :]

Speaking of ladies, I feel like it's almost customary of me to talk about someone in this space. But idk. There is one particular female that I've been talking to a little bit. She's cute, she's socially conscious, I like her. But we haven't discussed us liking each other, and that isn't a bad thing necessarily. There was also another lady I was talking to here, but she has a kid, and idk. I liked her, but I think yesterday I woke up like, "hold on, she isn't cute anymore. I don't like her." And just like that, bam. I don't really have feelings for her anymore lol. Which is fine with me because while I don't mind the fact she has a kid, it's not the best situation in the world that I would want to walk into.

Seems kind of petty to me though. But whatever, she's always "busy", and the other girl texted me in the morning like, "even though you're probably sleep, good morning." Major cool points for something so simple as that.

:]

No comments: