Heyyyyyyyyyy, yo.
Last night/morning at work was pretty nice. The employees were all gone by 1 a.m. so it was quiet, no trucks driving around all over the place. Andddd I got to watch House! It was the season finale, and House is my favorite show. Maybe second since I also found out that the new season of Entourage is coming back June 27th. That made me happy as hell.
But yeah, back to the episode of House. It was pretty intense, I loved it. I love the relationship between House and Cuddy and I think it's interesting how no one gives House any credit. [spoiler] When he takes the side of a patient as to whether or not they should cut off her leg Cuddy immediately jumps to the conclusion that he's going against her because she's getting engaged to Lucas. Nobody ever thinks that House can act rationally without the weight of Cuddy over his head.
Cuddy: I don't love you. So just accept it and move on with your life instead of making everyone miserable.
Everyone in House's life has someone and he doesn't and I would probably act the same, or maybe worse than him in that situation. It's hard when the people around you have all found love and all of a sudden you're alone. That's sort of how I feel in my personal life. Most of my friends have girlfriends and I'm the only one who doesn't know what that is like. Everyone else can move on with their life with someone of significance and here ... it's just me.
But anyway, back to the episode. It was the first episode of House in awhile that actually hit me emotionally. Maybe it was because House was so invested in the patient emotionally it made the viewer feel that way, idk, because usually House just doesn't care. And usually the patients don't really die.
And then there was a twist at the end that I was sort of expecting, but not really.
Oh, I think I'm going to buy another Kobe jersey this weekend, if I can find one. They're so hard to find here in St. Louis and I'd rather not buy it online, although I think I have a discount thing that NBA.com gave me for my birthday. I'll see if it's valid and how much off it is. I like buying my stuff in stores, I need it NOW.

No comments:
Post a Comment