My birthday was pretty nice, pretty nice. I just hung out with some friends. Watched the fight (Team Mayweather!), and chilled. Nothing extreme, but I'm not an extreme person. Someone I knew from high school that I randomly saw while we were watching the fight was like, "It's your birthday, I'm going to get you fucked up!"
Uhm, no. I'm fine, really. I don't have any desire to be drunk, and I don't have any desire to get high. I did have a margarita that was surprisingly good. I didn't pay for it, so I was going to drink it regardless but going past the line just isn't me.
My friend and I are going to re-record some old songs we did YEARS ago. He's extra enthusiastic about it, I'm mildly enthusiastic about it. I mean, I'm all for nostalgia, but I'm also a big fan of progress. And I would like to think that what I'm capable of making today is way beyond what I was capable of making in 2007. So by that thinking, why would I want to go back to then. I'll probably have to go in and rewrite some things. I don't like having anything out unless it's the best thing I know I could do. That's pretty much what keeps me back from making things. What if someone hears something subpar and that's the only thing they've heard from me? Then I lost.
Oh yeah ... today (Sunday) was a good, and bad day. The Lakers won, which is GREAT. Scared me a little bit in the fourth quarter but we pulled it through. Bad is my mom buying me cupcakes and Pepsi (thanks mom!), but putting the cupcakes in the windowsill ... where hours later they were conquered by ants. :(
I was sad.
Oh, but The Boondocks came on tonight, Season 3 premiere. I really liked it. And had opinions on it. Lol, and Alli said that Riley dresses like me.
I guess I do like hoodies and grey sweatpants a lot. I could use a burgundy hoodie too ...
I'm also planning two trips this month. Well, really only one. Memphis in May. Got a few buddies that want to go, since we're all extra grown you know. Not really but whatever. My family is also going as well, so I'm wondering if I should pick the weekend that they're NOT going to go. Lol, definitely not trying to mingle with them.
That's actually pretty much the only place I want to go before the summer starts. I still need to find a 2nd job for the summer. I haaaave to get a new (used) car by the end of the summer. Being in that rental was inspiring lol. That's something I really want. Hmm, and I should go register for classes tomorrow, or sometime this week. I'm ready to get serious about school again.
Finally.
And this is random, and probably weird ... but my eyes look dope in this pic. At least I think so lol.


No comments:
Post a Comment