But really, the one girl I really want to flirt with has a boyfriend.
The girl I sort of wouldn't mind flirting with has an ex-boyfriend who she misses like crazy. (-crosses her name off of any potential lists)
The girl who I'm scared to even think of flirting with has no idea that I probably would like to flirt with her.
And then just add in a bunch of women that I unknowingly flirt with by just being nice.
My list of women I actually like right now is at 3. Just three. Three women that I cannot have (well, technically only one) and while it's somewhat discomforting, it's cool. I'm making a legit effort to stop being girl-crazy. It's hard though. I just love women sooooo much. I don't think people even understand. Women are just crazy wonderful. And I hate when they're sad or with stupid guys and all of that. Shoot, as much as I deny it I really just want one that I can try to give the world too.
But enough of that, that's kind of wack.
I think I'm going to take some pictures later on today when I wake up (it's 5:55 a.m.). I ended up getting my haircut. I gotta show Lizzy, maybe she'll laugh at me lol. I got these weird glasses too on Saturday. I don't even want to take picture of myself wearing them lol.
Oh! I watched The Losers at work. Awesome.
I also dl'd this. I'm going to spend so much time trying to learn how to operate this. At least it looks cool.
Whatever though, I'm going to go get some sleep ... and wake up and drive to the grocery store for a box of Honey Nut Chex.



4 comments:
What kinda job do you have where you can watch MOVIES while you're there?
The kind of job where I can't complain at all lol.
Okay, well I need that. I can't get thru a 20-minute show without being disturbed.
I'm pretty sure I'd exchange your higher pay rate in exchange for some private movie time lol.
Post a Comment