I watched "Kick Ass" at work. It was amazing, probably the best movie I've seen this year. "Kick Ass" is dare I say it, kick ass.
Excuse me for that.
I wonder why I write so much in this blog when only like 4 people that I know of still read this. Ki, Lizzy, Nikita (stalking though because she never comments!) and Alexis. I still feel pretty safe to express more of how I'm really feeling than my tumblr.
Not necessarily pleased with how these turned out. God, I'm really starting to hate pictures of myself.
You know what makes me feel better about life in general though? Dave Matthews Band. Enjoy this song (that is, unless you've turned it off).
This song warms my heart, and I deliberately posted this version over the studio version. Listen to the crowd. Listen to the crazy instrumentation going on. They're amazing. Dave's amazing. That vibe is amazing.
I'm going to go close my eyes and play this album and dream I'm in the crowd watching their concert.


6 comments:
If I blogged like my blogspot on tumblr, everyone would think I'm crazy. I definitely don't mind a handful of people knowing the truth.
im mad you don't think i still read this fool!
I never turn off the music player. I like your song selection.
I know what you mean about hating pictures of yourself. After I dyed my hair red, I started taking less photos of myself & started hating them. And now that I chopped it short, I don't even bother with photos of myself anymore.
Blehhh!
And oh yeah, I like your glasses as well as these photos. They're cute!
Take more photos!
Yeah. I love you too.
I hate you, lol you know I read your blog on a regular basis fool. Smh, the humanity!
Post a Comment