I have to get back to writing in this. I have two, one for personal thoughts and the other for ideas, verses, inspiration, etc. Neither one has been touched for a couple of weeks. We'll be changing that this week.
Other changes this week? A new haircut. Pretty much like Pharrell's. Each time I look at it I end up liking it more and more. I'm thinking if it looks bad nobody is really going to see it. At work I wear the company hat whenever I want to, so I'd just wear it to disguise the 'cut. Still, I like having different looks, and that's hard when you have short hair. Not much you can really do to it. I'm definitely getting that.
More changes? Uhm, that's probably it. I don't know what else I can change unfortunately. It's Spring though! ... that's the perfect time to begin changes. I'm painting my room soon, and thinking about colors. Right now, either a shade of blue or a shade of orange. Idk.
I had something I wanted to talk about but it's 3:03 a.m. so I'm going to go watch some Spongebob and catch some sleep. I'll try to write more tomorrow. Clear some of these thoughts.
pew pew pew!


1 comment:
Shades of blue! Orange though? Eek!
Hmm, I need better photos of this haircut! Make it happen Eric! Thank you :)
Post a Comment