You ever liked someone and then later on was like, "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"
Yep.
I have this side to me where the women that I talk to, if we get past that basic level of flirting and dirty talk and whatnot, and actually close to something serious, well I just hold you close to me. I may not try to cuff, but I treat you like you're mine. Little things, I'll probably do for you. You wouldn't even expect me to but I'd just do them. I'd remember a story you told me, or a birthday, or maybe a favorite book. I'd try to surprise you with things. I always feel the need to show you how much I care, and how far I would go for you.
But it's hard realizing that people won't go that far for you.
So as I sit here and contemplate whether or not I should do this thing that I'm thinking of doing (I can't really divulge anything) I can't help but wonder if you'd do the same for me.
Now roger that.
Lol, okay, I have to stop listening to that song. I actually just keep listening to Lil' Wayne's verse.
"Fresh off the jet! Sharper than Gillete
The blunt still wet so we pass it like Brett"
...
I'm sorry. Not really. Wayne entertains me.
I've been getting surprised lately, both by myself and other people. Not like, "Gotcha!" types of surprises, just finding little things out or learning something. Mainly good surprises. I'm confident that by the end of this year I'll finally have something that I always say I don't need, but kind of desire. I'm hoping I do, but at the same time I'd be fine if I didn't.
I'm done practicing.
And I wish this post was more fluid and easier to understand.
And you're wack.
Roger that.
No comments:
Post a Comment