Every time I think about your body, all I wanna do is bless it
Like my hands on your curves, all I want is to caress it
See I forget about the memories of you ever leaving me
And scroll forward to the thoughts of when I swore you needed me
When it was 1, maybe 2, sometimes 3 in the morn
And I was getting off of work, and get a call on the horn
You'd say the rain had made you lonely
And maybe I should bring a movie
But between all of those lines
I deciphered, "Eric, do me."
So I'd drive all sorts of fast, thinking all about that ass
About my head between your legs
Eating you like it's my last
No wonder it never lasts
And why I speak about the past
What we had was ludicrous, it was all destined to crash.

No comments: