Basketball day, basketball day.
It's like, 6:12 a.m. and I'm sitting here writing a short story. I like this one, I may not show it to anyone for a couple of months. Lol, I have about 5 or 6 short stories that I just haven't shown a soul. I really only show people the ones with a boy/girl interest. Everything else I keep tucked away for the future.
I wonder if people actually listen to the song of the day I put on here. Well, I know Jocelyn does, she told me lol. Oddly, I spend a good amount of time finding the right song. I go through this mini-process lol, it's too much. Before I settled on Ottoman, I was going to pick Gym Class Heroes' "On My Own Time". It's one of my favorite songs, everrrr. Nah, eff it. I'm going with GCH.
"I know she thinks that I don't try, but I know that I can do betterrrrrr."
Travis McCoy is so underrated! Seriously, he's one of my favorite rappers, point blank period.
"As when I take out my pen, and I wage it all ... to the page and fall, it just comes nat-u-ral."
So yesterday I took like, 30 pictures of myself. Not even kidding lol. And I was satisfied with maybe 2 of them, and those two didn't show my face. I don't know what's gotten into me, I used to love taking pictures of myself. Now I just can't. Not even sure why, I just ... can't. It's weird. Can't even explain it.
What's the opposite of vain? I'm becoming that.
It's 6:39 a.m. now and I'm thinking I should probably go to bed. I want to wake up around 2 maybe, clean my room/fold my laundry, and probably leave the house around 4. I want to get some early shooting in so I don't look a complete ass on the court like I did the last time. I have no idea what's gotten into me, but I want to go back to the amazing basketball player Eric. I don't like this current guy.
I'm about to go dream of laying in bed with a beautiful woman by my side. Seriously lol.
Heaven on Earth man, Heaven on Earth.

No comments:
Post a Comment