That was really a good feeling: her in the passenger seat of my car, John Mayer playing and holding her hand as I maneuvered down the freeway. It had been awhile since I had been thoroughly happy with being with a female, and not wanting the night to end. That just felt really right, and it's bittersweet knowing that that possibly was the last time that'd happen. Possibly. Not a matter of fact. Word to Joel Osteen lol.

Leaning over at a red light for a quick kiss on the lips. Hearing how safe you felt while you were with me.

Those are the types of things that make me believe in something greater than what we have at this time.

But yeah, my bed is pretty messy which always irks me. Stuff all over it. And whenever this happens I get too depressed to actually clean it up, so it just stays that way for hours. I want to lay down though. This sucks. I need a solution to this problem that doesn't involve me doing any actual work.

No, I'd much rather continue sitting here listening to Blu. All I need now is some Carlo Rossi.

No comments: