Kind of wanted to make a proper post.

That's what I did for the greater part of my day. I'm working on something, all because some kid wrote me on facebook like, "why'd you quit, i thought you'd be good," in reference to my music. Then Jay hyped me up. So yah, I went out looking for instrumentals I thought would be fun to write to. Now I'm splicing things up, working on things, blah blah blah. I can only really write when it's fun, hip-hop isn't fun when you're doing it just because.

I've been talking about relationships and all that comes with it lately. I'd like to point out that unless a girl did me dirty, I don't hold any contempt for her after we stop talking. Especially if she's happy. There's always that little moment where you can't stand them, but honestly, I get over it. I try not to dwell on people who don't like me anymore, but move on. And definitely support and still be a friend. I think the friend part comes a little later, because being a friend right away is kind of awkward lol.

I want a tattoo for my birthday. May 1st. Don't forget that date. Cards and such are welcome. Lol.

Me: Hey mom, I think I'm going to get a tattoo on my birthday.
Mom: I hope it hurts and gets infected and you lose a limb.
Mom: YOU WANTED MY OPINION RIGHT?

Lol, I just can't.

Getting ready to go to Chicago Saturday with two of my friends. I kind of need a weekend to just chill with my homies and take it easy. I mean, I take it easy anyway, but doing it in another city is always cool. Hopefully I'll get my Griffey's. That's all I plan on buying actually. I splurged on my GoodWood Jesus Piece, which I won't get for another month, so time to be frugal again.

It's time for me to go to work though. Lakers are currently winning, so I'll be keeping tabs on them on my phone. It's what I live for! Go Lakers!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Ahh, your birthday is coming sooon!! Cards can't be sent if your address is unknown, mr pepsi! LOL.