Seriously, this book is getting really good. I kind of am slowing down so I don't finish it so fast. And usually I just read it at work, but nah, I have to read this at home, I haaaaave to know what happens.
I was kind of thinking earlier, there are like 2 or 3 women in my past life who I still hold a semblance of emotion for. Every other one I'm indifferent to. These 2 or 3 women could at any given moment have me back in the same feelings that I had before when I talked to them, whereas every other female I've previously talked to would get a, "uhm, I don't feel like that anymore." Plain and simple.
So I was trying to think about what it was about these few women that have me thinking like this and I came up with nothing. I don't know. Maybe it was the fact that they got a little deeper with me, tried to understand me. Or let me understand them. I honestly have no clue.
And I don't want to make it known to them that they have this invisible type of hold because they seem like the type to exploit it.

3 comments:
is it against the law to add this to my blogroll or what?
Lol, yeah, it is.
blown.
i guess you'll remain in secrecy in my google reader where you belong!
Post a Comment