"Have a heart, have a heart, have a heart
Sixteen six six six like the pentagon
We are the river flow
And you can never know
You're just a weatherman
And we make the wind blow."
I have a newfound crush on women with short hair. It's gorgeous to me. Like the Halle Berry-type. There's this chica on wordpress who has short hair and she looks amazing. So yah, the long flowy hair thing is great, but I can now honestly say I have love for the short haired women. Rock on lol.
Got my shoes:
Feels nice to just treat yourself. Don't get to do that too often. Definitely makes me feel better. I wish this was last year though and I could've gotten a pair of Air Yeezy's. The black/pink ones. I actually really want the purple LV's, but I can't see myself saving up for those when I want a new car. Not reasonable.
Speaking of not reasonable, I want to have a crush on someone. Weird huh? But yeah, I miss the feeling of liking someone, and liking the small things they do and having them become endearing. It sounds dumb, I know, but yeah.
I want someone to crush on.
1 comment:
I def like this song.
Post a Comment