I’ve been waiting for these to go back on sale FOREVER and I randomly checked the site yesterday and it said they would be for 3 days. The only bad thing is they won’t begin shipping until May 17th. Ugh. Still, I’ve wanted one of these for a longggg time.
While at work I tried organizing the pictures on my computer. Deleting some, putting others in folders, etc etc. It takes forever, my God. I think I want to work at getting a new camera. A dslr. It’s not a priority or anything, but it’s something I wouldn’t mind having. I may put in to work overtime soon if I decide that I really want one. Just a beginners one, nothing extravagant. I would like to be able to take better pictures of my nephew as he grows up. I kind of want him to be able to look back on pictures of himself when he was younger. That’d be pretty cool.
Wednesday is always a busy day for me, it's my laundry day and when I just do everything else I've been meaning to do. Today on the agenda we have:
Hm. Let me add "brush teeth asap when I wake up" to the list.
Wednesday is always a busy day for me, it's my laundry day and when I just do everything else I've been meaning to do. Today on the agenda we have:
- Laundry
- Sweep room
- Fold clothes
- Take shirts to dry cleaners
- Complete a game in MLB 10 Franchise
- Write, write, write.
- Rest for work
- Be Awesome
Hm. Let me add "brush teeth asap when I wake up" to the list.

No comments:
Post a Comment