Received an email from my other sister. The one I'm not really close with, on my dad's side. It started with a "Hope everything is going good," which to me is bullshit because if you hoped everything was going good you'd check up every once in awhile to make sure it was. But you don't, so the formalities aren't needed because they're half-truths. Then it gets to the actual point of the email which is to pay my student loans so the father I don't even talk to unless he's complaining about how I'm not a man won't have his credit score affected.

Soooo, I guess a chunk of this paycheck will go to that.

Unexpected bills = no bueno, seriously. I had plaaaans for that money, but 'tis is life.

Buuuuut, I'm probably still going to pick up my J's tomorrow, just because. Whatever.

I've been slacking on writing my story too. I have nothing in the tank right now. It's just sleep-work-videogames-sleep-work, repeat. There should be a break in the monotony of it all, but for now I'll just be glad that I'm blessed with a job to be tired from. And I really do feel blessed to have this job because it came at the right time. Now God just needs to bless me with a female counterpart to kick it with and I'll be gucci. (Yeah, I said gucci)

I feel dirty right now though, like ... I'm wearing sweatpants and my window's open but I was sweating while I was sleep (guess the sweatpants did their job) so now I don't FEEL clean. I'm about to go take a shower, and do some laundry. Maybe I'll write a story tonight! Yeah ... no.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell the student loan people you're unemployed (they don't do checks), and ask for the hardship or forbearance department. They'll work something out so you're not paying your life away so soon. You'll probably have to make one "good faith" payment ($150 or so) and then no more payments for the next six months. That should give you time to save, or, go back to school so you don't have to owe until you graduate.