I peered over my magazine only to see her looking right back at me. I was trying hard to concentrate on the article about where and how to wear bowties, but it seemed impossible. I could feel my heartbeat increasing as I thought out in my head the possible scenarios for what was about to happen.

She crawled over to me and pushed the magazine between my legs.

“What are you reading?”

Without noticing I licked my lips I replied, “Details.”

“Oh, I see,” and with no hesitation she leaned forward and kissed me.

As soon as my lips met hers my body leaned backwards, with only my arms stretched outwards diagonally to support me. I could feel her breasts against my chest and it was only a matter of seconds before my sweatpants would no longer contain me.

After removing her teeth from my bottom lips she placed her hands under my shirt and rubbed them up and down my chest. The feeling of her fingernails lightly scraping my chest and stomach was enough to almost send me over the edge.

Without trying to seem amateur I took my right arm and placed it underneath her. My hand easily found it’s way to the crotch of her basketball shorts, and I began to rub. I would gently slide a finger within her folds while twirling my thumb 5 inches below her navel. The way her body arched back let me know I was doing something right.

The next thing I knew she was laying on top of me with her hand inside my sweatpants, running her hands up and down on what I had inside. My left hand was busy unhooking her bra as the right was now inside her basketball shorts.

I took it out and tasted her.

That’s pretty much what I did at work. Oh, and I watched …

Jason Bourne is so badass. I had actually never seen any of these movies, besides pieces of the last one. I’m planning on watching them all this week. I particularly like Matt Damon. I think he’s a genius. I’m probably wrong but I think he’s like the youngest person to write an Oscar-nominated film or something. I’m probably wrong. Regardless, he’s one of my favorites also.

I spent the latter part of my day with my homie Aaron. Talking to him is like the chillest. sitting in a restaurant discussing women, music & the future. The trip to the Chi is still on, so I can’t wait to go there and spend money that I don’t have. I might just say fuck it and go ahead and get my Spiz’ikes. I definitely want to hit up LDRS, and ALIFE, and I can’t really think of the other stores right now. I hope I can find Wimp so I go to a nice club or lounge and chill. Wherever the drunk and hot women are. (considers putting that song on my page) lol. Was considering going to visit a couple people there but ionoooo. Chillin' seems to be the main objective, can't argue with that.

In April, I'm making it a conscious effort to stop proactively thinking about this one particular person. Sometimes I just don't know. I mean, seriously don't know. Just clueless. I hate being clueless. So I'll rid myself of what I ... don't know.

"What I most want is bad for me I know."

I'm in love with this little indie group.

No comments: