This is a lonely ass life that I lead.

Not even asking for sympathy, or for anyone to understand.

Just that my life is lonely as fuck. And I'm happy (at times) if that makes sense, but God, if this loneliness doesn't feel like it'll be the death of me.

I hope you all don't think I'm emo or whatever. I swear I'm not. Ignore the normal emo symptoms.

I just haven't felt like this in a long time. It's been awhile. I thought that feeling was gone. I just feel lonely, and I wish I could open my window and just float up to the sky. Just fly up there, through the atmosphere into space and drift. That's pretty much how I feel now. Like I'm in a black room, with vastness all around me, far away from anyone else. 

I hate logging on to facebook and seeing people not being alone. Like, fuck them! Why must they parade their happiness all around. Log onto twitter and it's like being in a crowd of people, but feeling like you're by yourself. Like I could yell and it could go unnoticed. Leave the house, hang with friends and feel like my body is there but my soul isn't. This is some ridiculous stuff man.

It haunts me.

I don't even expect anyone to understand or relate.

Anyway, proceed.

p.s. thanks Danni.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

[MJ voice]
You are not alone.
I am here with youuuu.
[/MJ voice]

the dumb flyest. said...

Lol!

You're awesome.