I feel kind of good today. My knee isn't hurting that much. I did stand up once, maybe too quickly? And it kind of went to the side and a sharp pain went through it. Ahman, I feel like this is going to haunt me for the rest of my life.
That kind of helps. It kind of provides tension on the tendon? I should've read the box more thoroughly so I could give the exact description. Whatever, it helps.

I remember having conversations with this one person late at night, and I think something like that was missing for awhile. Like, last night I was feeling lonely as hell (ex-girl's around the world are probably smiling). It's pretty hard to explain. I felt forgotten. This person I used to talk to (I say used, because we don't talk now really) would call or text me and it was nice to be able to get out things that were on my mind. Last night would've been perfect, because maaaan, did I have a lot on my mind.

Anyway, a friend of mine, Danni, kind of talked me out of my emo-ness.
I have to work tonight, I'll probably be bored. I'm kind of wondering if this'll be another night where my phone is silent, no texts or anything. Sometimes it feels good to know that there's somebody out there thinking of you. I feel like I have to force interaction with everyone I know. I have to walk out of my room and talk to my family. I have to drive to the gym to hang out with people. I have to text someone first, or twitter something to get an @reply.

You know what feeling I'd like back? That text or whatever that says something like, "Hey, just thinking of you. What's up?"

I'd cherish the fuck out of that right now.

Instead, this is me daily. Just listening to music.

No comments: