I feel like I pick the coolest songs for my blog. Today it’s _______, and yesterday it was Ryan Leslie. I typically change it depending on what mood I’m in, but sometimes I just hear a song that I really like and I have to set it to that. I’ve actually caught myself three or four times listening to my blog playlist all the way through while I just chill in my room.
For some reason I want to take pictures today. I haven’t taken a picture of my face really in a long time. Well I did a few weeks ago, but I mostly blurred it. It’s weird; I used to take pictures of my face alllll the time. Then I don’t know, I just felt like I didn’t want to anymore. I don’t actually want to take pictures of my face today so I have no idea why I typed that.
A friend of mine is in town until Thursday so I have to make sure I get to chill with him. We’ll discuss the possible Chicago trip and whatnot. We always go to Noodles & Co. too. I love that restaurant, I swear I do. Doesn’t this look good? I usually add parmesan crusted chicken to my buttered noodles.
And then yeah, I had some thoughts. They most likely won’t make sense to anyone but me, and I’ll say this everytime but I always hope that people won’t misinterpret my words. What’s that quote people are always saying? “You’re so vain you probably think this is about you.” Yeah.
It seems to be that you are naïve, or at least to the way I work. If I wake up feeling the same way that I did when I laid my head down, I feel accomplished. The way I think shouldn’t be best described as a seesaw, but it is and I don’t even mind that. It leaves me with an understanding of myself that only I apparently can appreciate at the moment. This means though that when things all fall apart I’ll be left with just remnants of what were only traces of you to begin with.
You, you will never know the level of respect that I have for you. On second thought, it’s more of a level of admiration for the way that your brain operates. There’s a transparency within you that is refreshing and unlike anything I have seen. Well once, but that turned out to be something so bad that it had me confused more than anything.
I kind of just wanted to say that.

2 comments:
This reminds me of "Tomorrow" by Tevin Campbell.
I love that song. Yours? Eh.
Upon further review (and youtubing) of Tomorrow, I have to say that I like this song better.
Lol, is it bad that I mainly know Tevin Campbell for singing that song from The Goofy Movie?
Post a Comment