I took some pictures and did some writing tonight. I really do feel like my most creative times are Sunday nights/early Monday mornings. Everyone is usually sleep since they have places to be Monday morning and things are usually quieter. Not as many IM's or emails, time just really slows on Sunday nights.
Then I'm left alone with my thoughts and I tend to just want to create which is never a bad thing. I actually spent a lot of time playing MLB 10: The Show today. Didn't I say I was planning on getting it? I had to. Just HAD to.
For my next check (I plan on getting one thing for myself with each check) I plan on getting a microphone. That's if I have enough to put into my savings. I have an allotted amount from each check that I'm making myself transfer to my savings, but I should be good. I plan on getting this:
It's a REALLY good deal so I want to jump on it. I would buy it now, but I want to show a little restraint lol. Definitely won't be buying any sneakers for awhile though. That's cool though because any new sneakers I get I wouldn't be wearing until the summertime.
I have this tripped planned to Chicago for the weekend of the 10th, but it's also one of my best friend's birthdays (the 10th) so I may not go. It depends on if he's doing something that weekend. He may not be, he may be chillin' with his girlfriend. At any rate, I'm most likely going to Chicago on that weekend with my friend Aaron (and maybe my friend Jeremiah) and I have to find something to do. We'll probably just hit up some stores or whatever. It would've been cool if the Bulls had a game there but unfortunately they don't.
I think right now I'm going to go try and write some songs and play some baseball. I can't wait until I get my mic so I can start recording whenever I write. I go to the studio, but I feel like I get overlooked so I never really get a chance to record. It's always, "Okay, so we're working on this song ..." and when the people on that song finish recording it's either time to chill or someone else is doing something for a project they're working on. I kind of understand now that this little journey I'm on, it's going to have to be me. Not much help from anyone else, but that's to be expected.
It may not mean nothing to y'all
But understand nothing was done for me ...
Oh, and I'm still so unsigned that it would blow one's mind.


1 comment:
This is much better than the old layout.
Post a Comment