My slightly bad mood is no longer. It is now ... great. Great enough for me to sit here and eat my cupcakes and drink my Apple-Kiwi-Strawberry juice and sit and reflect. I actually feel kind of bad because I hurt someone who I had no intentions to. 'Tis is life I guess. That kind of sucked.
I also have noooo idea where I want to take the story I'm writing. I have an idea for a point in the future, but not for right now. I don't even know what the hell I'm doing with that story. How much further it's going to go, how the characters are going to develop, etc. I feel like I'm going to have to sit down and make a flow chart about it. Seriously.
Another good thing about today though is that I found my Seinfeld dvds. How wonderful is that? Now I can stay up all night and watch episodes of Seinfeld. Sounds perfect. Or play some FIFA. I need to get MLB: The Show pretty bad too.
I've also decided to make the conscious effort to save up money (ha, how many times do we say things like this) so I can take a trip this summer. I want to go to California. Kiiiinda want to go to New York, really want to go to Florida, and REALLY want to go to California. I can make that happen, so I'm ready to start planning it.
Cali trees, summer breeze, Filipino women. Wait, I'm kidding about the last one. I'm sure when I see some in person I'll be let down. >:/
1 comment:
lmao. nigga you're a wreck. I love it. get on that flow chart. :)
Post a Comment