SMH :-(

[So I haven't written to this story in over a year. Crazy. Just felt like I should pick it back up, so here I go ... this part probably isn't as good as the last parts. Sorry. Oh, and if you forgot [or have never read] the last parts: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6


So here I was with this look on my face, as if I had just gotten caught red-handed stealing cookies out of a jar. My mind was racing for an answer or an explanation when I realized that the only thing that pops up on the screen when I get a text is the message sent – not what I wrote. I snatched the phone from Zoey, pretended to concentrate on the text and said, “well apparently it’s a message from Erin.”

“Oh really?” she retorted, eyebrows scrunching, “because I wasn’t sure by the words ‘Erin’ on the screen. WHY is she texting you?”

“I don’t know, maybe because she misses me?” It was the first time I had lied to Zoey and I felt bad, but something told me that the truth wouldn’t help me out right now.

Zoey covered her face with her hands as she leaned back onto the bed. I could hear her exhale sharply as she opened them, pushing them through her wet, curly, golden brown hair. Her eyes pierced right through me. “C’mere.”

I bent over her and kissed her as softly as I could, asking myself why I even thought about messing this up.

My lips found hers again and then traveled to her neck. My hand dropped the phone somewhere near my feet as I climbed onto the bed, sitting on top of her. She placed her hands on my bare chest and let her fingers fall down my abs to my shorts.

She grabbed my head and coaxed me towards her breasts. Before I even realized it my tongue was on her nipples, then on her stomach. Her body tasted like raspberries; undoubtedly because of the shower she had just taken. My head traveled a little further south and as I was about to taste the rest of her body I heard her mumble, “nu uh, I want you inside of me. Now.”

The directness of that statement froze my body and turned me on at the same time.

Her beautiful frame leaned forward as she tugged on my basketball shorts until the fell, probably somewhere around the now forgotten phone. I bit my lip as she returned to lying on her back, and advanced on her. A little jostling, I slowly slid inside of her, smiling a bit when her eyes closed and her hands pushed the bed. Using mine, I grabbed her wrists and held them down to the bed, edging myself in deeper.

Anything that had transpired ten minutes earlier was now forgotten.

Thirty-odd minutes, a trip to the kitchen and a broken lamp later we were lying on the bed, with her head on my chest. I moved my hand through her hair and kissed her on the head. I’m sure she was wondering how long it was going to take me to catch my second wind so we could go back at it; I was wondering how long it was going to take me to fall asleep.

I lifted her off of me and walked towards the door, to the kitchen to get a glass of Pepsi. As I opened the door I quickly stopped, walked back to the bed and knelt down by the floor. As soon as I felt my phone I grabbed it and ran to the door before she had time to lift her head and suspect anything.

I grabbed a can of Pepsi, my keys and walked outside into the hallway. For a moment I stared at my phone wondering if I should even do this; I had just dodged what could’ve been a disastrous moment only one hour earlier.

Telling myself it had to be done I searched for a number in my phone. I could hear it dialing and I stared at the phone for a few seconds before I put it to my ear.

No comments: