I mean, damn … there really isn’t anything wrong with wanting companionship. People want to dog other people who want a bf/gf. There’s nothing wrong with wanting that. It’s like wanting a PS3, or a new car, or that slice of sweet potato pie.
Now if you need it, that’s something different.
I’m a big enough boy to separate my wants from my needs and at the end of the day I can buy most of the things I want. New Jordans? Okay. Kanye West tickets? I’m on it. 2010 Jetta? Working on it. Girlfriend? Well …
I know I can’t buy that. So that makes it something that I want just a little more, since it seems not as easily attainable as other things.
In my mind though I know I’m not even prepared for a gf, I don’t know who I’m playing with. To be honest I need a gf like I need another hole in my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment