This Thing Called Life.

Oops, been neglecting this again. Only because I didn't really have any thoughts to record that I deemed worthy enough to write about. I still don't, but I love my dear blog.

Oh wait, there's the issue ... of that one girl.

So I've broken contact with her, or at least tried to. It's weird because we go days being cool with each other, then we fight. Then we make up, are cool with each other ... then fight again. At some point I just thought to myself, "I can't do this every week," and ceased contact with her.

She texted me telling me she loved me and how we should talk ... and inside I really want to talk to her, but I just can't. We really don't know much about each other beyond formalities and maybe a few things here and there and that irks me.

How can we love each other when we barely know each other? If I feel bad (which I did a day ago) at night, I can't even call her. That just boggles me mind. As much as I'd like her to be what she wants to be in my life, she oddly won't let herself.

I kind of think I'm at the point where the first girl to just genuinely show me she cares and shows me with actions and not just words ... will get the same from me. I'm very much ready to like some beyond just liking them. I want to have a bond. Idk though. Maybe I'm asking too much at this point in time.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

You're not asking too much.
Just have some patience.

You will find it.