Notepad.

I'm not even going to write a long post today ...

when it just goes unheard. :-<

Nah, my stomach hurts from overeating. I'm going to dl this movie and watch it tonight. Recap of the day?

- my old pastor/boss added me on facebook. how weird would it be when i curse on my stat or something?

- i didn't drink pepsi today ... (2 days!) ... but my sister super-tempted me. threw me a bottle, then was like, "ohh, i forgot!"

- i left a girl speechless. "i'm going to know your body better than you." LOL.

- i learned ethiopian girls can have big breasts. who knew?

- people are getting fired at my job left & right. wow, gotta play it tight.

- does the "Arab Money" dance. that'll get my blog suspended.

Off to bed ... with this aching chest ... and to watch "The Mist".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had arab money once
but I spent it on weed
too high to concentrate in school
now I fuck for beats and take speed
OOOOOOOOH!!!!!