

There's an actual pic of me doing it but I doubt I put it on here. No sir! Oh, and that's me in the grey and black vest if you didn't know. ;]
So, I finished my shopping today. I got my mom this:
And got myself this:
Guitar Hero will get MUCH play, esp. until I get Wii Music. And a new cam, since mine currently sucks penguin nuts. And why do I want Wii Music? Peep below ...Does that NOT look cool?
Anyhoo, I'm too tired to post about another traumatic day (ohhh, but I'll be discussing it tomorrow). I wanna know what you "want" for Christmas. And if someone says "world peace", I'm closing my blog. (which would probably be incentive for someone to say world peace lol).
2 comments:
damn, i was actually gonna write world peace just to be a smart ass but you took all the fun out of it! you look quite nice in the picture sir, i dig your style.
wooo for traumatic days
LMAO @ the stanky leg.
Ah man.
That's the main reason I wanted Wii music is because of the commercial. They ate it up at Walmart once it's released so now I have no luck in finding it. Well maybe. :/
Post a Comment