New girl trippin' ... but I can't drop her ...

My camera is out to get me, I swear. Even with the offering of fresh batteries, it seems to refuse to get turned on like a stuck-up chick. That's fine because the only thing I plan on buying myself for Christmas is a new camera ... and some sweaters. That's it, so coupled with this new phone I'm going to buy, I won't really be spending much money. I probably won't even be getting the camera by Christmas since I want one of those $400 cameras.

I remember when I "discovered" Dom Kennedy and played his mixtape ALL. THE. TIME. I was still working at Sears, lol. Such a long time ago. One of the songs I loved was "Still Lookin'", which is on my page. If you haven't heard it, go to my music player and hit next until you get to it. It has that vibe that I love, and the storytelling ... is on point. I love songs where niggas describe their chicks, a la Jay-Z (girls, girls, girls). Even if they're not TRUE stories. I'm currently working on a song like that. I think every artist should have one. Mine is going to be based off of true stories? I'm not sure. Names definitely would have to be switched up though.

I need a new myspace layout also. Anyone good with that? Like, seriously ... if you feel like in your heart of hearts you could do that for me, I'd LOVE it. And YOU. Or maybe design me a logo lol. I know I'm asking for a lot, let me shuddup ...

I got 50 plays today. And it's wack to count plays, and that isn't even a lot ... but to me it is. Cuz I'm a little nigga. And people don't go out of their way to listen to my shit. So shuddup, it made me happy to get 50 plays.

A homie of mine got robbed. It upset me ... since dude is FRESH. Like, beyond fly. He had this brown leather jacket that was ridiculously nice. He thinks it was an inside job, which it prolly was. When nigga's see you with things that are nice, they WANT. And instead of working for it, they'll just take. Gotta get out the hood when you come up, most def. It's bad you have to say that, but its a truth. This nigga lived in the hood ... in a nice ass house. Like, HGTV came in and fixed his shit up. THAT nice.

I don't even know what I would do if someone took my clothes ... I'd be in Kanye mode. "808's & Heartbreaks" f'realz lol.

At any rate, I am getting closer to understanding my issue with the girls in my life. One I talked to tonight, knows where she stands. If she wants to continue being there, at the top ... or whatever, its up to her. I just hope oneday I can get over past shit and just take one girl as my own. It sucks to be so ... resistant to dating. It really does.

No comments: