So my mom is going to sign off on my iPhone. All signs are an effin' go-go. Yeah, I'll be on my mom's plan, w/e. I'll still have my own on T-Mobile. Hopefully I'll get a Blackberry for my T-Mobile account and drop this dreadful Sidekick. I love it, but this thing is beat up and that's too many beat up things in my life. Oh, and I updated flickr.
"I'm getting tired of these ratchet ass hoes
I need a lady
One who will never play me
Someone that I can make my baby ..."
So a few of you may have heard me talk about G.C.B. before. Well that's sort of like, my band of brothers. The group of nigga's that I would do 'most anything for. Here in St. Louis we're pretty well known for a lot of things. One of them being ... being with girls. Shorty, aka Shorty Da Kid, who is also in G.C.B. happens to be a signed rapper and also a radio personality. He has a song called "Wah Wah Wow" aka the Ratchet song. Basically it's talking about girls who are runners or w/e.
" I know some girls to be ratchet
Whole GC, done, 'hit it on her mattressssss'!"
So basically he has a new song out about trying to find a girl who isn't ratchet. First ... the song is heat. My current favorite song and if I can imma get it on my page soon.
There's a rep in St. Louis for G.C., as to being the guys that hit a lot of girls. Which is bad, but not as bad as the girls who in turn get called ratchet. Thing is, and I can say this for almost everyone in GC ... we need a main.
Every guy goes through that period of just being "that dude". That dude gets the girls when he wants, effortlessly. And he doesn't constrict himself to just one. For some guys this period last one night. For others (you bastards, lol) it lasts for years.
Then of course comes that one. The girl that breaks you from your pimpin'. The only one that can stop you from looking at other girls. Supposedly.
Now as long as you're not Eric Benet you can appreciate when you have that woman that you barely deserve. You don't do anything to mess that up because that's what you do to ... the ratchet girls.
Men have 2 categories of girls. Just two. No subdivisions or anything, just two types of chickks. A) the damn's and B) the let's.
At some point you luck up. You meet a beautiful girl who is intelligent and it just seems too good to be true. You worry about her oneday waking up and asking that dreadful question ... "why am I with him? i'm sure I could do better ..." So you tiptoe around in the relationship and try not to lose her. Putting up with things you wouldn't take from an ugly. I mean, a lesser woman. This is your damn woman. Damn as in, "Damn, how did I get this girl?!"
Then there's girl B. Let's. Let's as in, "Let's have sex," (or insert non-sex activity that is close to sex). You don't care for anything else because point blank, this girl isn't material for you A. Think of how Katherine Heigl thought of Seth Rogen in Knocked Up.
The guy wants B. He wants B, and if he can get B he's happy for awhile. However ... he needs A. His life isn't complete without an A. Most men, when they get A ... try to cherish it. And if they lose her, they know it deep inside.
So while having a ratchet girl may satisfy temporary cravings, my boy Shorty had it right ... "I'm getting tired of these ratchet ... I need a lady."
Who would moms like?! lol.
Oh, and go check out my boy Jeremiah. AMAZING writer. Like ... crazy good.
Oh, oh, ... I was Juelz for Halloween. Lol @ some of the comments. Arielle ... a gang banger from Cali? You could have just said Pac.
4 comments:
interesting post sir. so you talk about everyone else in your crew, what about you & females...hmmmmm
Lol @ Rebecca's comment.
YEAHH ERIC!
What about YOU & FEMALES?
HUH MISTER JUELZ?
DIPSET!
-giggles
Btw, George is getting so big.
<3
Chubby little cheeks!
Yea Eric, what about you and females? Naw, I'm just playing. Thanks for shouting me out bro. I appreciate it. I want an iphone!!! You know you ballin now when you can pay two phone bills. Lol I can barely pay one. Yo Lizzy,
* Jeremiah waves at lizzy*
Yo Jeremiahhhhhhhhhhh-ahh ahhh.
:D
Howdy pat'nah!
Post a Comment