Stacey said it best ... "stoic is an understatement"

First off, I'm tired of all the messages to vote that I got on facebook and myspace.
"Don't forget to go out and vote!"

Like for some reason I just woke up and forgot to vote today. THEN, I happened to check my facebook, see the message and think, "wow, I'm glad someone was thoughtful enough to send me 13 messages to vote. I sho'll did forget amidst all the ads on tv and flyers in my door." In all seriousness though … Election Day should be a national holiday. Anyone else feel me on that?

So in response to a comment on my previous blog ... how does Eric feel about women?

I mean, seriously? lol. That's a topic that I need to dedicate a couple weeks to. I have an easier time explaining Obama & McCain's tax reforms than I do explaining my views on women and etc. Let me just point out some things as they pop in my head.

-At one point in time, I was the perfect gentleman.
All Ne-Yo references aside, I was the perfect gentleman. Without the hat and Gabrielle Union in my videos. Every woman that I met I was the ultimate gentleman too. In the way that I spoke, acted, whatever. Nowawdays, I won't lie. I still am a complete gentleman ... the older women at my job say I would be a great husband lol. I find though, that I don't bother being a complete gentleman to some girls. Girls that I believe don't deserve it. Whether this be because you look like you'd give it up on the first night or because you're mean as hell and I don't feel like tolerating you, I don't know. Just know that there are rare circumstances when Eric isn't the complete gentleman. Sorry Ne-Yo.

-Although I really do appear to be ... I'm not shallow.
I love to see a pretty woman. There's something about beautiful women that just makes me look ... and more awkwardly look lol. Still, I know that women like that come a dime a dozen, and even moreso, a good, intelligent beautiful woman is even rarer. So I accept women with their flaws just as I wish that they would accept me with mine. With alllll of that said though ... Eric still appreciates a beautiful woman. ;]

-I look. A lot.
Okay, there's this idea that men that look at women's asses when they walk by are dogs. Clarification ... NOT true. Men are just visual. A woman looks, no doubt, but a man has to seeee. So when women walk by I tend to look at their behinds. And their chest. Shoot me. I don't do it to degrade them. I just do it because I happen to love the anatomy of a female body.

Pt. 2 tomorrow.

Tonight … we sleep. Hopefully we is myself and fisher price.

Oh, and congratulations Barack Obama … and also congratulations John McCain for a well-fought campaign. Wow.

“My president is black …”

4 comments:

asexual girlbot said...

i know can you believe it, we have a black president. like shit. i can't believe im alive for such a historic moment.
your thoughts on girls....ehm. well i'll wait till you elaborate more.

deahndray said...

man. - highfives

Anonymous said...

Perfect song.

History lives today.

Afro Asian said...

i didn't say pac cuz u DID NOT LOOK LIKE HIM. he does not wear his bandanna that way or plaid shirts. so no! u looked like a kid from menace to society the movie or some shit. i would have never even guessed julez but thats even more gay.

that "my president is black" shit needs to stop my president is much more than a black man. im very proud of the fact that obama is president but let's not make this a race issue.

but i agree i think we all enjoy attractive people, but it's simply preference and attraction. i think you already know my opinion about you but sometimes i think you are "feeling yourself" a tad bit too much. arrogance is distasteful my eyes and most of the time it's not needed. im almost always rude to you because i think its due to the vibes i get from you. but if you ever became foul with me you'd meet that demon ari i told you about.

i believe a guy who views himself as gentlemen should always stay in character and should not allow such things or such people to make him break it. thats if he truly is one there is no pick and choose about that you either are or you're not.