Could you?

Part 2.

Stacey tells me all the time that I never know. Usually ... I never know. 40% of my responses to questions are "idk". So when it comes to women, the truth is ... idk.

Most of the time I don't know. I don't know if I like this girl or that girl. I don't know what I want, or when I want it. I just don't know.

So what DO I know?

That someone in this world has to be able to make me happy.

In this difficult world of dating and love and hate and kissing and sex and holding hands and cuddling and playing footsies and interlocking hands and long walks and 6 hour phone calls and writing poems and making mix cd's and sending text messages that say "i miss u" and ditching friends and tons of things ...

I really just want someone to make me happy.

I don't care who that girl is, as long as she can do that. If they can't do that, I tend to dismiss them. I was going to get all into a big diatribe about what I wanted and blah blah blah, but it's just that simple.

As long as that person can make me happy, I want them around. No matter what anyone else has to say about it. No matter their past, whatever.

That's just how I feel.

3 comments:

asexual girlbot said...

i hate to be the dark cloud, but no one can make you or anyone else happy. its kinda nice that you have such idyllic thoughts but its not gonna happen. no one will ever make you happy. maybe they might heighten your dopamine levels but i mean hey that just leads to dependency. i personally think thats a reason why alot of relationships never work because people are always looking for someone else to make them happy. that whole love thing is way more fulfilling if you can both independently fulfill yourself(hmmm that kinda sounds like im talking about self love...i'm not).

stacey. said...

I agree with miss.lee, your happiness cannot and should not depend on someone else. Basically, I pretty much agree with everything she typed. I loathe people who depend on a relationship to make them happy, that's just pathetic. If you're unable to be happy by yourself, there's no way you can be happy with anyone else ... for long.



And I need to stop telling you about yourself, lmao.
Remind me to cut that out, I'm getting out of control.

Anonymous said...

You don't need anyone to make you happy Eric love. <3