I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. Haven't really been since the 5th grade. We would have like, a parade around the schoolyard and then mingle for candy in the gym. Then, at night we would have a party. In 5th grade. A party. At night. Lol, I loved going to a "gifted" school.
Nowadays there aren't any things in Halloween for me, with the exception of girls. For some reason the day of Hallow's eve or w/e, idk, seems to cause them to wear nurse and catwoman and schoolgirl outfits. Go figure.
The candy doesn't interest me TOO much. As soon as you hit about 15 you realize they sell candy all year around and for just $1 you can get 2 Snickers at the cornerstore. High supply, low demand.
No, Halloween isn't much of a big deal to me since it's yearlong. How so?
Well I like candy. And I like girls. I like some candy. I like some girls. Some candy is nasty and well, you know. Some candy tastes sooooo good and ... LOL.
So many types of candy, so many girls.
Snickers: This is your best girl. She's the one that completely satisfies you no matter what. "Hungry, why wait?" You need to go find one of these if you're a guy, they're the longtime favorites.
Skittles: This girl is your fun girl. She can't be a Snickers because you can't relate on a mature level ... plus she's bisexual. "Taste the rainbow"?! That's all good for a freak, but not a main girl.
Now & Laters: Your sometimes girl. You might hook up with her Monday ... not talk to her for 2 weeks and then randomly see her at Target and get right back in the groove. Continuity doesn't even describe Now & Later's. Oh, btw ... has anyone had the soft ones? ZOMG.
M&M's: I was going to be ignorant and say these were the really dark skinned girls. lmao. No, these are the girls that are plain. They come a dime a dozen, and there's nothing spectacular about them. Everyone dates a few of them, and you probably forget you did.
Butterfingers: These are the fake girls. They're totally misleading. You think they're one way (the yellow wrapper) when you suddenly realize they're entirely different (black and crunchy).
German Chocolate: If you get one of these in a Halloween bag, you've hit the jackpot, just like in real life. Here you have an exotic woman. Latin, Russian, Asian, etc. You may not know how this chocolate is made, or understand a word she's saying ... but damnit, you don't care. It's so good.
Baby Ruth: Personally, I don't like these ... and they sound fat. So these are obese girls? Oooh, I'm so wrong.
Milky Way: Weird, out of this world girls. The ones that get you doing yoga and eating tofu dinners ... while telling you your horoscope. Be aware of hexes.
Sweet Tarts: You hate to break up with these girls. Really, they do nothing wrong in your relationship. They're incredibly nice and sweet and just an overall good person. Too bad that's the opposite of you lol.
So this Halloween I don't think I'll be walking door to door looking for any sweets. Nah, I'm going to try to find me a Snickers bar lol (corny ending line, I know).
Word to MetLife.
16 comments:
i added you on myspace! but yo you were so right about now & laters minus the girl analogy part. you can never have enough now & laters when they're around but when they're gone you don't actually miss them too much.
right! i was thinking of this specific girl (hence the Target reference) ... who i don't even think about ...
but when i see her it's like, "zomg, why haven't you called me?!" lol.
LMAOOOOOOO!
Eric..
Seriously..
-falls on the floor laughing at this post
LOL @ Baby Ruth.
You are SOOOO WRONG FOR THAT!
You must have had a lot of sweet tarts huh?
-giggles
Hmm.. maybe I should ask Carmine what his favorite candy is?
;]
he'll probably say some weird Asian candy that induces seizures.
heyyyy, that's you! lol
=)
LMAOOOOO!
Ugh.
I just asked him & he said "lemon heads"
:]
I told Carmine about this post.
Well, actually I read it to him.
Now he's actually sitting here thinking about this shit.
Lol, see what you started?
LMAOOOOOOO @ this post.
It's funny but so true. I was reading it like, "damn Eric makes a whole lot of sense" now that I sit back and think about it.
You get like hella kudos for this LOL.
just passing through.
but um i don't care for halloween too much either, i just like the scary movie marathons, really.
Lizzy, he should be thinking about it, this is real life!!! lol
and thank you Vanessa, I store all of my kudos from you. I have like, 7 tucked away underneath my pillow. =)
Supreeeeeme, what's your fav. movie? If you say "Scream" I'm leaving lol.
Lol, aww yay. <3
Oh geez.
NO ONE likes Baby Ruth.
.... so I guess you were right; obese girls. Spot on.
This was kinda clever though. Snickers ftw!
Lmao @ Baby Ruth, German Chocolate and M&Ms.
I want a goddamn Sweet Tart.
Ps : Milky ways are freaking gross.
Yes, I'm discovering this post 14 months after it was published. But I'm literally ROTF at this.
You are a trip!
... I will probably cringe everytime I see a Baby Ruth now, lol.
Post a Comment