I think I actually like having the live version of “Heartless” on here instead of the mastered version. Something about hearing a live performance is great, although the song itself is sooooo dope. People are making much to do about his new album being singing and whatnot, but frankly … let an artist do them.
First love is a kind of vaccination which saves a man from catching the complaint a second time. - Honore de Balzac
That’s kind of dope to me. I’m liking going through quotes or going through some of my old books and finding memorable lines. Sometimes they can be so eloquent such as that one.
I was trying to think of the first time I was in love, and as I get older, what I thought was love really wasn’t. I’ve had so many girls that I thought I had to be with or I’d lose myself, but here I am. They say that it’s better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved before, but is that really true?
Maybe my experiences shaped how I am today … imagine that huh? Lol, well I know that they have and am wondering if the girls I was previously engaged with were my vaccination. If they have made it so that I am unable to truly allow myself to be submerged into a lady.
I sit and think of girls and imagine dating them and can’t really do it. I just can’t imagine going through a whole bunch of whatever just to have it ultimately end. Part of it being because I can’t see them really wanting me in the sense that it would keep a relationship going and part of it being that I can’t see myself just being. I doubt too much and I always learn from my past. So by that judgment, my past will always hunt me.
1 comment:
My past relationships def. help me figure out what I want in a relationship and more so what I don't. I used to feel like being with someone I wasn't eventually gonna marry was a waste of time/energy. Lol I hate the quote its better to have love & lost than to never have loved at all. I like to disagree but I guess once you think about it, its true. Experiences and lessons learned?
Post a Comment