release.

I thought I reached a milestone doing something today, but I forgot what it was. I woke up feeling like I did something right. Maybe it was in a dream or something. I can't even remember my dreams lately. I know I dream about some stupid shit though. Like fighting dragons and running on air and stuff. I mean, not like I couldn't do any of that anyway, but I'm saying ...

My train of thought is getting smaller. It's like, just the caboose. Caboose? I guess. I mean, I just watch TV a lot now, and they say that TV kills brain cells. But I like to read when I'm on the toilet. The problem is I'm never on the toilet THAT long. So imagine like, sitting down and only getting to read one or two pages. I mean, DON'T imagine ME on there ... but just imagine.

I hope no-one comes to my blog today looking for insightful stuff. There won't be any today. Click older posts!

We have dogs that bark outside. Well, not "we" since they're not our dogs, but there are dogs ... owned by the neighbors. For some reason I think that the dogs are going to jump through my window. There really isn't a story to that, but yeah, I keep getting the feeling they're going to jump in and bite the shit out of me. I'll shut up now lol.
-----


It's something like 3:43 a.m. and I'm listening to the rain. Just lying here, wide awake. My eyes hurt, but I still feel restless. It's moments like these where you would pay for some sleep. Unfortunately I'm unemployed so I'd still be sleepy. But I'm listening to the rain and trying to find some comfort in it. It isn't the soft type of rain but a little harder. I'm contemplating going outside and just standing in it, but won't for fear of a) catching pneumonia b) someone thinking I'm crazy.

I kind of would like to just sit in the rain. Have the water just wash over my body. I feel unclean, even after a shower. I don't even care to expand on that thought though because I'm feeling more tired by the second.

I guess the rain is therapeutic. I'll just save this to publish in the morning. Until then ...

Let the rain fall down.
And wake my dreams.
Let it wash away ... my sanity.

1 comment:

asexual girlbot said...

ive had many of days like this i just wish i could make my rambles sound as artful as yours.