Let me get my Diddy on.

Just ... don't laugh at my legs lol.





There won't be a "blog, blog" today. I want to try something new. Since I kind of want to be a writer I felt like writing a journal. Of a guy who's with this girl. This guy is documenting his relationship with songs that describe every level. If you don't know the songs, go Imeem them or something. I was planning on this just being today, but I see that it'll be over a span of time. Then again, I may just say fuck it and not do anymore. I am super lazy like that. Oh, this is all fiction too. None of this is real.

__________________
Day 35: Can't Help But Wait - Trey Songz

She went back to him. I don't really understand it. Time and time again I try to figure out what it is about him that makes her come back. She's beautiful. Intelligent. Passionate. Endearing. Why then does she go the route of so many women like herself, and settle for men below average? Men that may provide, but won't treat them right.

I hate seeing you cry and coming over to my house at 11 at night discussing him. Makes me just want to grab you and look you in the eyes and say, "I'm the one you need." I just can't do that though. No matter how I feel, I couldn't come between you and him.

You're the kind of girl that should be waited on hand and foot. I know I can be the Que to your Dawn lol. I just hope that one day you'll realize you can do better. No, you know what? I won't sit here and let this all go down. Heh. I can't help but interfere, no more waiting ...

Baby girl, you are a star.

9 comments:

Lizzy said...

Oh, this tragic love story :/

I'll be checking back for future development in the story.


You already know how much I enjoyed this video. LOL!

-screams "LEGSSSSS!"

naia mcdorkenschnitzel said...

LMAO , i'm mad you just wake up and blog. nice vid, though, i can't hate.

nice story, too. journal stories always bug me a little because you always only have one POV of one person after all that they're speaking about has happened already. they can be completely biased, they can lie, so many small things that effect the story that may not fully come out. don't let that stop you, though, lol. i mean, maybe different journals from different people? who knows...

the dumb flyest. said...

don't look at my legs! noooo! =/

and naia, i love that idea! i'll try to write from both POV's so it's more well-rounded. i always wanted to get in a girl's mind lol.

stacey. said...

-laughs at your legs-

mars ™ said...

I laughed at your legs =/

the dumb flyest. said...

okay ... no more vids lol.

Lizzy said...

MORE VIDS!

NIKE THEORY said...

I didn't think you had any bottoms on so I didn't want to look. I was afraid, lol.

Anyway, good creative story. I'm already hooked. That's what's up, though bro!

Anonymous said...

Eric, lmfao I want to grab you by your ears & BANG BANG BANG!

I kid.

Srsly though, nice blog.

Btw: I know someone that has a crush on you & it's not me!